Prayer & praise points from Melanie
- Praise God for his work in the yr 11 students and their initiative to approach me, pray for the instigation of a lunchtime group and all that will entail.
- Give thanks for the support I have in the TAS staffroom and from the Deputy.
- Give thanks for the various different Christian teachers who have made themselves known to me and have been encouraging and supportive
- Praise God for his goodness in how he equips and encourages especially when it’s needed.
- Praise God for the work he’s already done in softening the hearts of the school administration in their openness to have a lunchtime group and pray that he will continue to work to open more doors to have SRE run the way it should be in the school.
- Pray boldly for the salvation of the Principal and Deputy and pray that I will able to be a good witness to them both
- Pray that the students in my classes will be aware of their changing scripture timetable and will remember to check when scripture will be on and come to class on time.
- Pray for the year 8s and that they will be more settled in class.
Pray for Jenny as she teaches and helps care for her father and the family at this time of his illness.