“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”
We show God’s love in action in these ways:
Giving Practical Support and Comfort
Helping People Know of God’s Love For Them
Life Groups are at the heart of our church, strengthening our relationships with one another and with God, by studying the bible and sharing life together. Life Groups offer a place for friendship, encouragement, support, connecting newcomers with our church family, spiritual growth, empowering for ministry, and much more in a small group setting.
How Can I Help?
You can help provide first-line pastoral care by joining a team:
- Prayer Team: emergency chain, intercessory prayer team.
- Joy Team: creating opportunities for church members to cultivate relationships through gatherings, activities, and events.
- Church Services: Welcoming Teams, Communication/Follow Up Team.
- Visitation Team: Home, Hospice, Age Care, Hospital, Bereavement.
- Crisis Care Team: responding to practical needs e.g. lawn mowing, home maintenance, meals, essential shopping.
- Transport Team: to church or emergency appointments.
- Community Mobile Pantry Team