Life Groups are at the heart of our church, strengthening our relationships with one another and with God, by studying the bible and sharing life together. Life Groups offer a place for friendship, encouragement, support, connecting newcomers with our church family, spiritual growth, empowering for ministry, and much more in a small group setting.
How Can I Help?
You can help provide first-line pastoral care by joining a team:
- Prayer Team: emergency chain, intercessory prayer team.
- Joy Team: creating opportunities for church members to cultivate relationships through gatherings, activities, and events.
- Church Services: Welcoming Teams, Communication/Follow Up Team.
- Visitation Team: Home, Hospice, Age Care, Hospital, Bereavement.
- Crisis Care Team: responding to practical needs e.g. lawn mowing, home maintenance, meals, essential shopping.
- Transport Team: to church or emergency appointments.
- Community Mobile Pantry Team